Publication date March 27, 2019. Updated February 24 2021.
Definition of the disease. Causes of the disease
Tachycardia - This is a symptom in which the heart rate frequency increases, ranging from 100 beats per minute or more.
When the heart begins to shrink too often, the efficiency of its work is reduced, the delivery of oxygen to organs decreases, and such symptoms appear as shortness of breath, dizziness, chest pain and loss of consciousness.
The risk of developing tachycardia increases as a person agrees. This is due to age-related changes in cardiac tissue.
Often the tendency to tachycardia is inherited. The tachycardia itself, which is not a manifestation of arrhythmia, is equally often able to meet men and women. However, if tachycardia is a manifestation of certain arrhythmias, for example, atrial trembles, it is more often found in men
Causes of Tachycardia
The simplest physiological cause of tachycardia is a physical activity. Any organism, even trained, in response to the load of sufficient intensity, is trying to compensate for the cost of oxygen and increase its delivery to the authorities. At the same time, many mechanisms are used, which include the gain of cardiac output (an increase in blood volume ejected from left ventricle into a large circulation circle) and an increase in the frequency of respiratory movements and heart abbreviations, i.e. tachycardia.
For athletes, whose body is accustomed to physical exertion, considerable efforts are required to achieve tachycardia. In small people, even with minor loads, pulse can significantly become more frequent.
An important feature of physiological tachycardia is its rapid disappearance after getting rid of the provoking stimulus.
Another reason for tachycardia is stressful effect on the body. It causes the activation of the sympathetic system and the reflexary of heartbeat.
Also tachycardia can provoke the use of some products and chemicals - coffee, strong tea, alcohol, drugs (for example, preparations for the treatment of bronchial asthma, thyroid hormones or psychostimulants).
Tachycardia is a common symptom of a variety of diseases, and in most cases it develops at once from several reasons. So, the increase in the pulse is characteristic of:
- heart failure;
- thyroid diseases;
- chronic diseases of the lungs;
- Congenital diseases (for example, Wolf - Parkinson - White or WPW syndrome).
Features of the manifestation of tachycardia in men and women
Tachycardia itself, which is not a manifestation of arrhythmia, is equally often found in men and women. However, if tachycardia is a manifestation of a certain arrhythmia, for example, atrial trembles, it is more common in men.
Tachycardia in adolescence
Tachycardia may be observed in adolescence when the child is actively developing. It usually does not require treatment and passes with time. However, the increase in heart rate may arise both as a result of physiological causes and various diseases. Therefore, the appearance of tachycardia requires careful diagnosis at any age.
Tachycardia in pregnant women
The heart rate in pregnant women is slightly higher than before pregnancy. Tachycardia during pregnancy may occur against anemia, low arterial pressure, increased thyroid function and fast weight set. As a rule, tachycardia during pregnancy does not lead to complications, but in some cases the reception of antiarrhythmic drugs will be required. [thirteen] . The attending physician will help to diagnose and prescribe treatment.
When you find similar symptoms, consult your doctor. Do not self-medicate - it is dangerous for your health!
Symptoms of Tachycardia
The main symptoms of tachycardia:
- Pulse Beating (reinforced heartbeat) - more than 100 shots per minute quite strong and degradious;
- Sleepy artery pulsation (in the neck area);
- Dyspnea during exercise - is a physiological phenomenon and manifests itself in healthy people; In pathologies of the heart, the feeling of the lack of air may occur even at low loads;
- dizziness ;
- heart pain - Possible painful sensations in the chest and darkening in the eyes;
- anxiety , as well as the fear of sudden death, is characteristic of heart pathologies;
- feeling of weakness;
- Pre-perspective condition. [ Reference: 2] [ten]
However, often (in 38% of cases), people with tachycardia do not make complaints, and this condition is found during a routine examination, for example, when passing a medical examination or during a random measurement of heart rate frequency.
In some cases, the signs of tachycardia can be fainting and increasing urine volume.
Anatomy and heart physiology
An important indicator of the work of the heart is rhythm. If it is normal, then such a rhythm is called sinus. This term is associated with a synocatal node - a group of myocardial cells responsible for stimulating the work of the heart.
As you know, the heart consists of muscle fibers capable of spontaneous reduction. The rhythm of abbreviations is set precisely from the synoatrial node, the cells of which are reduced with a certain frequency (normally 55-70 per minute).
The pulse from the synocatrial node spreads through the heart through the chains of special cells (the so-called conductive paths), causing simultaneous reduction in all cardiomyocytes (heart muscle cells). Thus, excessive stimulation of the cells of the synoatrial node or the violation of its operation can lead to the rhythm of the heart rhythm until the same time.
The pathogenesis of sinus tachycardia is associated with a violation of the balance of sympathetic and vegetative influences on the conductive myocardial system. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for the stress reaction and any other action, mobilizing all organism systems. The vegetative system, on the contrary, has some braking effect and is responsible for the constancy of the inner environment of the body. The predominance of the sympathetic effect on the heart causes a tachycardia symptom.
With diseases of the thyroid gland, accompanied by an excessive product of its hormones, or with overdose of thyroid hormone drugs, the pulse is often marked. This is due to the activation of the hormones of the gland of the sympathetic nerve centers.
Also contribution to the development of tachycardia makes structural damage to myocardium in the area of the work of the sinus node (right atrium) as a result of inflammatory changes. However, such a mechanism is much less common. 
Classification and stage of development of tachycardia
There are several types of tachycardia:
- Sinus (chronic inadequate sinus) tachycardia.
- Ectopic (nonsense) tachycardia - relate to violations of the conductive heart system, may be independent diseases:
- Sinoatrial reciprocal tachycardia (sart);
- Av-nodal reciprocal tachycardia (Avurt);
- atrial fibrillation;
- paroxysmal tachycardia;
- atrial tachycardia;
- ventricular tachycardia;
- Tachycardia in precision syndromes.
This is a reduction in the heart, rapid up to 100 strikes per minute and more, which comes from a sinus unit, which is responsible for the normal reduction in myocardium. The heart rate is gradually growing and also gradually decreases. This type of tachycardia is considered a normal heart reaction to emotional and physical exertion. In particular, it arises as a compensatory response of a cardiovascular system for fever, hypoglycemia, shock, hypotension, hypoxia, anemia, myocardial infarction, an emblem of a light artery, hyperthyroidism, reception of some drugs and the effects of toxic substances. 
Pathological is chronic inadequate sinus tachycardia . From "normal" tachycardia, it differs in that it occurs without the impact of obvious physical or emotional factors. [eleven]
Sinoatrial reciprocal tachycardia - One of the rare species of rapid heartbeat. It is based on Re-entry - Pulse repeated input in the sinus node area. It has a sudden appearance and disappearance. Often proceeds asymptomatic.
Atrioventricular Tachycardia (Avurt)
Avurt is one of the common parole-shaped superstricular arrhythmias with a cardiac frequency of about 140-280 beats per minute. It occurs due to repeated impulses in the AV-node, which shares the paths of fast and slow impulses. This tachycardia is not dangerous for life, usually accompanied by dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath, intermittent heartbeat, pain / discomfort in the neck and chest, anxiety and an increase in urine volume. Avurt against the background of ischemic heart disease can lead to myocardial infarction. 
Although fainting is a rare symptom of Avurt, it is typical for people with a heart rate above 170 shots per minute, since fewer filling of ventricles leads to a decrease in cardiac ejection and brain perfusion (passing blood through it). [five] 
If the patient an AUTR has heart failure or stenosis of the coronary artery, it can complain about the pain in the chest, and may also have symptoms of heart failure, such as Tahipne, whistling breathing or extermination of the lower limbs in physical examination. [four] [nine]
Atrial fibrillation (flickering arrhythmia) is a persistent pathology of the heart rhythm, in which there are several chaotic impulses in the atriums instead of one. The frequency of heart cuts during atrial fibrillation is increased to 350-700 shots per minute.
Paroxysmal tachycardia is a sudden bearing of heartbeat to 150-300 beats per minute, which lasts a few seconds. Such a violation of the rhythm refers to life-degrading states and requires diagnosis and treatment under hospital.   Depending on the place where the impulse comes out, may be atrial, nodal and ventricular.   
Atrial tachycardia is "non-hazardous" arrhythmia, the focus is located above the ventricles. As a rule, elderly people with heart impairment occurs. It occurs in the form of an attack, which can sometimes last about a week.
Stomatricular tachycardia is a heart rhythm that occurs in the lower chambers of the heart and determines the heart rate of at least 120 beats per minute.
Tachycardia with pre-excitation syndromes
Such states are caused by premature pulses of reduction of ventricles and / or atria, which are ahead of the normal excitation of the conductive heart system. Their cause in congenital anomaly - the presence of an additional conductive path. May threaten the patient's life.
Complications of tachycardia
All possible complications of tachycardia are associated with its cause and degree of severity.
What is dangerous tachycardia
In general, the frequency of heart rate leads to a violation of the delivery of oxygen into the heart muscle itself, since the bloodstream by coronary arteries is possible only during the diastole relaxation (relaxation of the heart between abbreviations), and the little heart is reduced, the less time diastole is reduced.
And although in most cases this disorder does not cause any other symptoms and complications, the participation of heartbeat can still seriously disturb the normal work of the heart and increase the risk of stroke.
Tachycardia with certain rhythm disorders can cause the following complications:
- thromboembolia - light artery or arteries of a brain with a subsequent ischemic stroke, for example, in the fibrillation and atrial flirting;
- fainting and sudden heart death - with tachycardia with a high frequency of heart abbreviations, as a rule of ventricular;
- Myocardial infarction - may occur during tachycardia on the background of ischemic heart disease;
- Cardiogenic shock -Reous drop in blood pressure with a loss of consciousness up to coma may be accompanied by Estuary Lekyk .
Normally, the blood flow along the vessels is laminar (i.e. uniform), while the blood moves in one direction, but with different speeds: the highest speed - in the middle of the vessel, slow and the vascular wall. During tachycardia, especially with a heart rate frequency of more than 130 shots per minute, a large number of heart emissions disrupts the natural flow of blood, and it acquires a turbulence property: multiple local twists are formed in a uniform fluid flow, which provokes blood cell collisions, sometimes leading to damage and damage and contributing to the formation of small clots-thrombus. Such a phenomenon can lead to blockage clogs of small vessels and the formation of microinsults.
In humans with coronary heart disease, transferring myocardial infarction, as well as diabetes mellitus, a violation of oxygen flow into myocardium can lead to exacerbation of the underlying disease, and often to death.
What type of tachycardia is dangerous for life
Tachycardia with a very high frequency of heart cuts (more than 170 shots per minute) can lead to formidable and potentially fatal complications:
- atrial fibrillation;
- Violations of abbreviations of the ventricles of the heart is up to the transition to ventricular tachycardia and their fibrillation followed by asistol (a sharp weakening of heart cuts). 
Diagnosis of tachycardia
General visual inspection
When examining a patient with tachycardia, frequent breathing (shortness of breath) is revealed, pallor and skin moisture, frequent reduction of carotid arteries.
Heart Auscultation and Pulse Measurement
After an external inspection with auscultation (listening) of the heart, the character of heart tones, as well as the uniformity and frequency of heart rate is estimated. It is determined by the calculation in the stopwatch in 60 seconds.
Phonocardiography - Recording vibrations and sound signals published when working with heart and blood vessels using a microphone OV , pressure sensors and accelerometer OV . Method U. Stolel after the appearance of ultrasonic heart research.
The diagnosis of tachycardia is established according to the results of the record of electrocardiography (ECG) and daily monitoring of the ECG.
Daily monitors of the ECG is prescribed at a constant, incessant tachycardia, often recurring during the day or arising spontaneously. So, on a cardiogram with sinus tachycardia, the structure of the heart rhythm is maintained, but with this there are more than 100 heart cuts per minute. Nonsencial Tachycardia differs in that the PC is not worth it before each QRS complex, or the distance between the Tusten P and the QRS complex is increased significantly more than the norm. .
For differential diagnosis
and identifying the cause of the rhythm disorders: conduct a survey of the endocrine system, in particular, blood test to the hormones of the thyroid gland and adrenal glands;
- conduct echocardiography to assess the reduction of individual sections of the heart muscle;
- evaluate neurological status;
- eliminate infectious diseases, anemia and hypovolemia (decrease in circulating blood volume);
- In some cases, it is possible to prescribe the scintiography of the heart muscle to clarify the activity of enzymes in cardiomyocytes and possible causal deviations.
- [one] Sometimes a general blood test is needed. With it, it is possible to confirm the Avurt: with this form of tachycardia in the blood plasma, the concentration of the secondary atrial sodium-ethical factor increases, which is highlighted by the atrium in response to its stretching. [four]
What to do with the attack
If a person with a sudden attack of tachycardia is alone, it is necessary to breathe deeply, as well as perform waltzalva maneuvers. To do this, closes the voice gap and strain the muscles of the chest for 10-15 seconds (you can compare with an attempt to rebuild). Younger for children you can try to exhale the syringe or straw for drinks. For the same reaction, infants can be attached to the face with ice packs for a few seconds.
What actions can not be taken
Without careful diagnosis and recommendations of the attending physician, you can not take any medications and dietial dietial.
In some arrhythmic tachycardians, which are detected according to an electrocardiogram, their reception can be dangerous. Elimination of the underlying disease
Treatment of long-term tachycardia begins to eliminate the underlying disease, the symptom of which it is, or some other causal factors. If the disease is known, tachycardia is also fed after appropriate treatment.
(adrenal tumors) producing adrenaline, and sometimes with hyperthyroidism treatment is operational intervention, after which one of the symptoms in the form of tachycardia disappears. For thyroid diseases
treatment is either surgical intervention or drug therapy. With arterial hypertension
Many preparations appointed for its treatment not only reduce blood pressure, but also affect the speed of heart cuts, reducing it. If the purpose of such drugs is contraindicated, then cardiologists use a medicine operating only on the cells of the sinus node, which slows the pulse - Ivabradin. The drug has a limited number of indications and is prohibited for independent use without a consultation of a specialist. Under anemia
The restoration of the hemoglobin level and the normalization of the heart rhythm contributes to the purpose of iron preparations (with iron deficiency anemia), vitamin B12 or folic acid (at B12 deficient and foliostic anemia), the transfusion of blood components (with postghemorgic or aplastic anemia), as well as the treatment of atrophic gastritis or parasitosis (Diffilobotryosis). If tachycardia occurs in a healthy person and is associated with low physical development, then the release is a gradual workout of endurance. It includes an increase in lifestyle activity, the growing complexity of physical training, the performance of static and dynamic exercises, walking in a moderate and fast pace, running on various distances with increasing complexity, as well as swimming.
Treatment of supertoday tachycardium
In the case of diagnosed superstar tachycardia (for example, atrial tachycardia, an ART or atrial tremble), it is estimated to assess the instability of blood pressure on the presence of the following signs:
hypotension (pressure reduction);
- hypoxia (lack of oxygen in the body);
- chest pain;
- Signs of violation of perfusion (blood flow through lungs).
- Electropulse therapy 
If the patient is unstable, then immediate card reader is needed - the stimulation of the heart discharge of the electric current. It is important that the defibrillator is in synchronization mode with the QRS complex (the main pulses on the ECG line). This mode allows the defibrillator to prevent the shock transmission during the time when the heart is depolarized (otherwise card reader can lead to polymorphic ventricular tachycardia).
Initial energy for synchronized heart stimulation:
in adults - 100-200 J, it can be stepwise increased in the absence of success;
- Children - 0.5-1 J / kg, can be increased to 2 J / kg with subsequent attempts.
- Patient with stable pressure should be prepared for chemical cardioversion - restoration of cardiac rhythm using preparations. To do this, it is recommended to stimulate the wandering nerve with the help of the Mañeaus of the Waltasalver and the Sleepy Artery massage. These methods stimulate the parasympathetic system, slow down the formation of the pulse in the sinus node and not only. [five]
For long-term treatment of recurrent religorak tachycardia, patients should consult about how to independently increase the tone of the vagus nerve.
Macheur technique Waltzalviva
: closing the voice slot and chest muscles voltage for 10-15 seconds (you can compare with an attempt to rebuild). Younger for children you can try to exhale the syringe or straw for drinks. For the same reaction, infants can be attached to the face with ice packs for a few seconds. Pressing on the eyeballs can also cause the parasympathetic system stimulation, but this method is not recommended, since when an excessive pressure may be damaged.
 [four] Sleepy artery massage technique
: The patient lies on the back, the neck is elongated, at that time he presses with his fingers for one carotid sine for about 10 seconds. Such a massage is contraindicated to people with a single artery, patients, transferred a transient ischemic attack or a sharp impaired brain circulation over the past three months, as well as children or babies. Medical therapy [five]
If the impact on the wandering nerve did not give effect, then to normalize the heartbeat can be used
adenosine . It must be administered in the inkido intravenously. The initial dose is 6 mg (children's dose - 0.1 mg / kg). If such a dose is ineffective, then you can enter 12 mg (children - 0.2 mg / kg). The second dose of adenosine (12 mg) can be introduced another time, if the proper effect is not achieved. Each adenosine dose is necessary to quickly flush 10-20 ml of saline. If at the time of treatment the patient gets Carbamazepine or Dipyridamol. It is recommended to reduce adenosine dose to 3 mg. In the case of an incorrectly interpreted rhythm, administration of adenosine can help slow down the heart rate for a long time. This will determine whether tachycardia is caused by another narrow complex tachycardia (for example, fliccific arrhythmia or atrial tremble). Sometimes a general blood test is needed. With it, it is possible to confirm the Avurt: with this form of tachycardia in the blood plasma, the concentration of the secondary atrial sodium-ethical factor increases, which is highlighted by the atrium in response to its stretching. [eleven]
With adenosine inefficiency, you can use:
- (0.25 mg / kg intravenously with subsequent infusion 5-15 mg / hour); Esmolol
- (0.5 mg / kg intravenously, then 0.2-0.5 mg / kg per minute - must be repeated with each increase in the titer); metoprolol
- (2.5-5 mg intravenously every 2-5 minutes, but not more than 15 mg for 10-15 minutes). If the above-mentioned drugs are still ineffective, then the stimulation of the heart is with a greater speed than its own rhythm, can eliminate the remnriction tachycardia. However, there is a risk of ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation, so it should be used with caution and immediately accessibility of cardioversion.
Patients with recurrent superspark tachycardia without pre-arousal syndrome may require long-term treatment with oral beta-adrenoblockers or calcium channel blockers to maintain sinus rhythm. A radio frequency (catheter) ablation may also be required - operational treatment of arrhythmia using radio frequency energy. [four]
Treatment of Av-nodal reciprocal tachycardia
The primary tactics of the AVURT treatment also comes down to stimulating the wandering nerve and adenosine reception, which stops approximately 80% of arrhythmias. Preparations of the second row are Nedigidropyridine calcium channel blockers, beta blockers or digoxin.
Surgery Sleepy artery massage technique
If the treatment of the above methods was not crowned with success, or the reception of medicines is impossible due to side effects, then patients can choose catheter ablation as a disposable final treatment. This method of treatment Avurt is highly efficient (successful in 95% of cases).
Chronic medication therapy using antiarrhythmic agents III or class IC
(Flearinide, conpaphenon, amiodarone, dfethylide or sotalol) It can be carried out in cases where the body does not respond to calcium channels or beta-blockers, as well as in the event of a patient's failure from catheter ablation. The choice of these antiarrhythmics is usually associated with concomitant diseases and profiles of side effects. Treatment of tachycardia by folk remedies  [ten]
The use of methods of traditional medicine often leads to the fact that the patient does not receive timely qualified treatment. With tachycardia, this can cause hazardous complications, such as stroke and myocardial infarction.
In the case of physiological tachycardia, arising from moderate or significant physical exertion, the prognosis is favorable, since in this case it is a normal adaptive response to improving the work of the body.
If tachycardia develops in a stressful situation, i.e., with emotional excitation, the state correction is often necessary, for example, the elimination of such situations, work with a psychotherapist (in some cases, medical therapy may be appointed after consulting a doctor).
With an increase in human age and the presence of one or more diseases caused by tachycardia, treatment must be complex and influence the maximum number of causes of illness. Therefore, a person having cardiovascular, broncho-light, hormonal, sharp or chronic inflammatory diseases, as well as the diseases of the nervous system, must consult with the doctor, describing in detail its complaints and symptoms of the disease, without hiding and does not silent. Openness and mutual understanding in communicating with a specialist contribute to the rapid achievement of the result of treatment.
Prevention of tachycardia attacks
timely appeal to the cardiologist in the event of early cardiac rhythm; :
- diagnosis and treatment of concomitant diseases;
- Failure to alcohol and drinks / meals with caffeine (for example, replace black tea or coffee on herbal teas);
- Reducing the amount of fatty food consumed and sugar;
- Following a vegetable dairy diet (natural juices, vegetables);
- refusal of dietary tablets, energy and stimulants;
- reception of vitamins with magnesium and potassium content (a doctor's consultation is required);
- Moderate physical exertion (without overvoltage) - make the body resistant to excess adrenaline, lead to the norm by emotional background and reduce irritability;
- Walking outdoors (at least half an hour).
- What is the tachycardia of the heart?   [nine]
A healthy heart works in constant rhythm, and normally does not feel his beat. But with a violation of normal heartbeat, there is an unpleasant feeling in the chest, anxiety, dizziness and ripples in the field of large vessels.
During the heart cycle, i.e. Rhythmic reduction and relaxation of the heart muscle, the vessels are first filled with blood, and then their blood flow decreases. The oscillation of the vascular walls during this cycle is called a pulse. Normally, the heart is reduced 60-90 times per minute. If the heart rate is greater than 90 shots per minute - these are tachycardia, less than 60 - bradycardia.
How to measure the pulse?
The pulse is recommended to measure in the morning immediately after awakening in the lying position. It is better to do on the wrist, fastening the artery by the middle and index finger. You need to calculate the number of shocks in 15 seconds and multiply the indicator by 4.
The pulse frequency in healthy people depends on many factors:
Gender: On average, in women, the heart beats a little faster than in men;
- Age: With age, the pulse is gradually slowed down, but after 50-55 years rises again, especially in women with the beginning of Klimaks;
- Environment: Bad ecological situation affects heart rate;
- Time of day: During the night's sleep, the pulse slows down, and at 11 o'clock the day accelerates to maximum values;
- Lifestyle: Tachycardia is observed in smoking people, as well as regularly drinking spirits, with improper labor and recreation, lack of sleep;
- Power Mode: Some products and drinks, as well as drugs accelerate the pulse.
- The cheating of the pulse can be observed in a completely healthy person after active sports, heavy physical work, with a lack of oxygen, heat, during stressful situations, after making a large amount of strong coffee or alcohol (Fig. 1). The heart beats more often in response to the influence of external factors. In this case, tachycardia is a reaction to the emission of adrenaline into blood or nervous excitement. Typically, the pulse comes back to normal after a sufficiently short rest.
Figure 1. How coffee and alcohol affect heart rhythm. Source: Medportal
In children, the pulse frequency is noticeably different, since the growing organism is high, the need for oxygen and nutrients. Accelerated metabolism leads to a rapid heartbeat at rest. The newborn hearts beats with a frequency of 120-140 beats per minute, the most frequent pulse in semi-annual kids - 130-135. With age, the pulse gradually slows down, and 15-year-old adolescents he is already approaching the norm of adults.
The causes of pathological tachycardia are divided into cardiac, i.e. associated with violations of the functions of the cardiovascular system, and extraordinary - due diseases of other organs and organism systems.
- Diseases of the endocrine system - the hyperfunction of the thyroid gland, low blood sugar levels,
- Anemia - the drop in hemoglobin level,
- Low blood pressure,
- chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pneumonia,
- shock conditions
- adrenal tumors,
- lack of weight, strict diets,
- intoxication by some drugs,
- Problems from the nervous system,
- Abdominal obesity,
- Some diseases of internal organs.
- Cardiac pathology:
Tahcardia's risk risk factors:
diabetes mellitus and thyroid disease;
- genetic predisposition;
- increased blood pressure;
- elderly age.
- Tachycardia in pregnant women
The increase in the pulse at 20-30 blows a minute often appears in women at different times of pregnancy. This may be due to:
- an increase in the number of circulated blood;
- pressure increased in the size of the uterus on the heart and vessels.
- In the absence of a history of heart disease, such a state is considered the norm and passes after delivery. Increased attention requires women with overweight, endocrine and cardiovascular diseases, bronchial asthma.
The classification of tachycardia is based on the definition of the primary sources of the rapid heart rate.
This type of tachycardia is diagnosed with heart rate in the interval of 100-200 beats per minute. This violation is the physiological response to irritation of the sympathetic nervous system: stress, physical activity, pain, etc.
For sinus tachycardia, the gradual start and smooth normalization of the pulse is characteristic. A long attack may cause dizziness, a decrease in pressure, a decrease in the amount of urine released.
This is the most common type of tachycardia that does not require special treatment. In most cases, cardiac rhythm comes back to normal after eliminating the cause of pulse.
The basis of the pathology is an increase in the number of ventricular reductions and the acceleration of heart rhythm due to disorders in the structure of myocardium or conductive ventricular system. As a result, the electrical impulse is interrupted in the ventricles and circulates along a closed circle.
The pulse during the attack of the ventricular tachycardia is read up to 140-220 blows per minute, which can lead to a violation of blood supply to the brain, a sharp drop in blood pressure and loss of consciousness.
This is the most dangerous type of tachycardia, which can lead to ventricular fibrillation - a state in which the heart can be reduced with a frequency of more than 300 times per minute.
Stomatricular tachycardia can lead to a stopping of blood circulation and clinical death.
In the overwhelming majority, the cause of ventricular arrhythmia is ischemic heart disease. Sometimes the attack occurs against the background of the reception of some drugs: heart glycosides, psychotropic drugs, anesthetics.
This type of tachycardia develops at limited atrial sections. In the overall structure of arrhythmia, atrial tachycardia is 10-15% of cases.
Atrial tachycardium risk factors:
- coronary artery disease;
- congenital and acquired heart defects;
- Chronic bronchitis.
- Atrial tachycardia may arise against the background of endocrine disorders, alcohol abuse, obesity.
This type of arrhythmia is not associated with pathologies and is more common in adolescents and young people with physical and emotional loads. In adult, the rapid heartbeat appears against the background of heart disease and sclerotic changes of the heart muscle.
This type of arrhythmia is characterized by attacks of a rapid heartbeat with a frequency of up to 220 beats per minute and above. Different forms of paroxysmal tachycardia are diagnosed in 20-30% of patients with arrhythmia.
Normally, electrical impulses are formed in a sinus node - a natural cardiac muscle pacemaker. With paroxysmal tachycardia, they are generated in ventricles, atrias or atrioventricular compound. The attacks begin suddenly and also sharply ends, repeating regularly through approximately equal intervals.
Attacks of paroxysmal tachycardia make it difficult for blood circulation, and the heart works with an increased load. Long seizures lead to weakness and fainting.
Tachycardia of this type is not a separate form of heart rate disorders, it is considered as a symptom of various pathologies. Most often, arterial tachycardia is associated with hypertension and other vessel diseases. Usually determined by the elderly.
With hypertension, the rapid heartbeat is accompanied by a breath, noise in ears, dizziness, general weakness. A person may not feel strong ripples, and the heart rate above 100 shots per minute is determined only by the doctor during pressure measurement when the hypertensive crisis is suspected.
With a stable acceleration of the pulse (more than 30 beats per minute in adults and 40 strikes - in children) when changing the position is to stand on position, they talk about the syndrome of orthostatic tachycardia. This condition is not a separate disease, this term denotes a large number of characteristic symptoms. Treatment is required only with regular attacks accompanied by nausea, dizziness and discomfort in the chest.
What is dangerous tachycardia?
Tachycardia is a hazard for health if it is caused by the dysfunction of the cardiovascular system or other diseases of the internal organs. Frequent heartbeat does not allow cardiac ventricles to be filled with blood, which leads to a decrease in blood pressure and deterioration in the blood supply to the internal organs. In addition, the heart, working with a large load, requires much more oxygen. Such a state threatens to grow into sharp heart failure and lead to a heart attack, ischemic disease.
The severity of symptoms depends on the nature and severity of the underlying disease, as well as on the threshold of the sensitivity of the patient's nervous system. The most common manifestations of tachycardia include anxiety, the state of excitation and unpleasant sensations in the field of the heart (Fig. 2).
Figure 2. Tachycardia symptoms. Source: Medportal
With a rapid heartbeat, it is necessary to relax, distract, calmly lie down. In no case can you drink strong tea or coffee. Cold compress can be applied to the field of the face.
When to consult a doctor?
Urgent medical care is required in cases where the rapid heartbeat occurs on the background:
- cardiovascular diseases
- Endocrine disorders
- Be sure to consult with your doctor when hereditary predisposition to tachycardia and in a situation where each subsequent attack is heavier than the previous one.
The main method of diagnosing tachycardia is an electrocardiogram. According to the nature of the ECG, the doctor determines the type of pathology and the degree of its severity (Fig. 3).
Figure 3. ECG picture in the presence of tachycardia. Source: Medportal
Treatment is aimed at eliminating the causes of rapid heartbeat and is carried out comprehensively. First of all, the factors causing tachycardia are excluded: it is forbidden to drink strong coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages, there is chocolate, smoking. It is recommended to normalize the emotional state and avoid excessive physical exertion.
Soothing and additional preparations, normalizing the work of the heart muscle are added to the complex of treatment of the underlying disease.
If tachycardia is caused by structural changes in the heart or impairment of hormones and is not amenable to drug treatment, surgery can be proposed for a patient: Radio Frequency Catheter Ablation, installation of a pacemaker, removal of tumors if available. In any case, the treatment regimen is appointed by a cardiologist after consulting with other specialists.
Medications, corrective heart rhythm, cannot be taken without appointing a doctor, the wrong selection of therapy can only aggravate the disease. Prediction and prevention
When complying with all medical recommendations and the transition to a healthy lifestyle, the forecast is favorable. The success of therapy depends on the time of appeal to the doctor and the adequacy of the treatment of the underlying disease.
In order to reduce the risk of developing tachycardia, follows:
diverse and regularly eat, including vegetables, fruits, fish, dairy and seafood in the diet,
- regularly carry charging, cardio exercises,
- Avoid stress
- Do not abuse coffee and alcohol, refuse smoking.
The rapid pulse is not a disease, but may indicate problems with the heart and other organs and systems of the body. It is not worth leaving a similar symptom without attention: an early definition of the cause of tachycardia allows you to fully normalize the state and avoid repeated seizures.
Utsumuva MD, Mironov N.Yu., Shlevkov N.B., Kickiew V.G., Gupalo E.M., Kashtanova S.Yu., Mironova N.A., Golitsyn S.P. Paroxysmal supporting tachycardia in patient dilatium cardiomyopathy and accompanying heart conduction disorders. Clinical case and discussion of the problem. Cardiovascular therapy and prevention. 2020; 19 (3): 2368.
- Salads H.F., Shlevkov N.B., Sokolov S.F. Opportunities and limitations of standard electrocardiography for differential diagnosis of tachycardius with advanced QRS complexes. Almanac clinical medicine. 2019; 47 (4): 350-360.
- Let's immediately understand what it is - Tachycardia? The most common variant of the heart rate disorders, which is characterized by an increase in heart rate (CSS) of more than 90 shots per minute, is called - tachycardia. The main manifestations of the rapid heartbeat are anxiety, the feeling of lack of air, dizziness and, in severe cases, fainting. Patients suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system, with tachycardia are subject to the development of blood circulation deficiency. The leading mechanism for the emergence of an increase in heart rate is the changes leading to an increase in the automatism of the sinus node.
Not in all cases, the above symptoms can be attributed to this pathological state. In fully healthy people, the increase in heart cuts can be observed in response to various external and internal stimuli. Tachycardia sometimes represents either a protective compensatory reaction of the body, or the reaction to the emission of certain substances into the blood, for example, adrenaline. In this case, the sympathetic nervous system increases its tone and causes an increase in heart rate. After the cessation of an irritant, the heartbeat returns to normal. Tachycardia with a healthy heart
Tachycardia in healthy people is observed in the case of:
physical, emotional loads and stressful situations;
- sharp change of body position;
- consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol and other active substances;
- increasing body temperature;
- Some pathological processes in the body.
- In children under 7 years old, tachycardia is a normal physiological state.
Depending on the cause, the pathological and physiological form of an increase in heart rate is distinguished. The latter occurs with the states above. The pathological option can develop with various diseases.
Nepiciological tachycardia is dangerous by its complications and some concomitant states. In particular, there is a violation of blood circulation in the heart chambers and reduces blood release into the vascular system of a person. This leads to a decrease in blood pressure and worsening blood circulation in all systems and organism organs, hypoxia is developing (lack of oxygen). A long-term stable increase in CSS reduces the reduction of the heart muscle, hypertrophy (increase) of ventricles and atrium. Such cardiopathy is often complicated by various types of arrhythmias, including lethal.
Depending on the emergence of the excitation source, two main types of pathology are distinguished:
- It occurs as a result of increasing the activity of the main source of heart rate - sinus node. This embodiment of the CSS increases gradually, the rhythm remains correct and rises to 120 beats per minute. Ectopic tachycardia.
- In this case, the impulses can be generated anywhere: in a conductive system, atrias or ventricles. Depending on the location, the increase in heart rate is called paroxysmal ventricular or supertoday tachycardia. Here attacks arise suddenly. The frequency of abbreviations is much more than 120 per minute. Such paroxysms (attacks) can last both a couple of minutes and a few days. Causes of tachycardia
Tachycardia is found in both healthy and people with certain diseases. Age categories are also completely different. The causes of tachycardia are divided into extraordinary and heartfast (extracaricardial and intracarordial, respectively).
Among those suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system, tachycardia can be one of the manifestations:
IBS (ischemic heart disease);
- heart failure with acute and chronic forms;
- myocardial infarction;
- rheumatic and congenital heart defects;
- arterial hypertension (hypertension);
- endo- or myocardits;
- pericarditis and various cardiomyopathy;
- post-infarction and atherosclerotic cardiosclerosis.
- Easy-free physiological factors caused by tachycardia are usually associated with the physical activity or emotional state of a person.
Most arrhythmia are represented by tachycardia of nervous origin. They are associated with impaired function of subcortical elements and cerebral cortex. The reason for the functioning of the autonomic nervous system can be the cause. These include:
- Some psychosis;
- NCD (neurocirculatory dystonia).
- Such states are mostly susceptible to young people who have a laby nervous system.
Another extracaric factors include:
- Hypoxemia (lack of oxygen in the blood).
- Acute vascular failure:
- Signs of violation of perfusion (blood flow through lungs).
- Acute blood loss.
- Endocrine Pathology:
- elevated level of adrenaline at a peuochromocytoma;
- Attacks of acute pain.
- Tachycardia also arises in response to an increase in body temperature in inflammatory infectious diseases. Thus, with angina, pneumonia, tuberculosis and other diseases there is an increase in heart rate on 10 beats with an increase in temperature by 1 degree. In children, the magnitude of the growth rate of myocardial abbreviations is slightly smaller.
Tachycardia caused by a change in the work of the sinus node occurs under the action of some drugs and chemicals on it. These include:
- cholinoblocators (atropine, platiphyllin);
- glucocorticoids / corticosteroids (prednisone, dexamethasone);
- diuretic drugs (furosemide);
- thyrotropic hormones;
- Alcohol, nicotine and caffeine.
- Some of these substances indirectly affect the sinus node, increasing the tone of the sympathetic nervous system. Such tachycardia in medicine is called reflex.
Sinus tachycardia is adequate and inadequate. Adequate is a compensatory reaction to physical exertion or emotional stress. Inadequate tachycardia is poorly studied. It is accompanied by a sense of air shortness and a feeling of strong heartbeat. In this case, the increase in CSS does not depend on the factors described above.
Symptoms and manifestations of tachycardia
All symptoms of tachycardia depends on the severity of pathology and its duration. Many manifestations are a consequence of the underlying disease.
Physiological tachycardia at a young age most often has no manifestations and subjective sensations. In maturity, such a state may be accompanied by a feeling of heartbeat or heaviness in the heart. In patients suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system, tachycardia is often shouted with breath, sores. In some cases, the increase in heartbeat may increase the degree of heart failure.
Inadequate sine tachycardia is manifested by shortness of breath, frequent dizziness, increased fatigue, decrease in working capacity and appetite. This is all connected with the impaired hemodynamics (blood circulation).
Paroxysmal flow has a much greater danger. This is especially true of ventricular tachycardius. With them there is a significant violation of hemodynamic parameters up to fainting and stopping the heart. In addition, all organs and tissues of the body suffer from lack of oxygen and nutrients.
What is dangerous tachycardia of the heart?
In addition to unpleasant sensations, the long-term course of tachycardia hides more serious complications. So, due to the ineffectiveness of the heart of the heart, its vulnerability and weariness increases. Another dangerous consequence of tachycardia can be the development of chronic heart failure leading to the development of arrhythmias and violations of the conductivity of the heart (the occurrence of the blockade).
In chronic ischemic heart disease and heart failure, tachycardia may precede:
- acute left ventricular failure (cardiac asthma and cardiogenic pulmonary edema);
- acute insufficiency of blood circulation brain.
- Such an option, a violation of a rhythm, as paroxysmal flickering arrhythmia, accompanied by tachycardia, leads to increased thrombosis and subsequent myocardial infarction and ischemic strokes. Powerful artery thromboembolism (TEL) and fibrillation of ventricles with fatal outcome is possible.
The main study to determine the type of tachycardia is the conduct of electrocardiography (ECG). With a paroxysmal impermanent form, daily monitoring is required for the holder. So you can reveal all cases of rhythm disorders during
The main method of diagnosing tachycardia is an electrocardiogram. According to the nature of the ECG, the doctor determines the type of pathology and the degree of its severity (Fig. 3).
In the presence of tachycardia, echocardiography will determine the size of the heart chambers, the degree of wear of myocardium, the pathology of the valve apparatus and the change in the reduction. MRI (magnetic resonance tomography) will help identify congenital malformations.
If surgical treatment is shown to prevent tachycardia, then it is important to perform an electrophysiological study before surgery. This is necessary to study the nervous impulse on the conductive heart system and determining the mechanism of development of the disease.
In order to determine the cause of tachycardia or, with a view to their exceptions, it is carried out:
general blood analysis;
- Blood test on thyroid hormones.
- Physiological tachycardia is a condition that does not require any medical interventions. Treatment of any other type of tachycardia is based on the prevention of the cause that caused it. Therapy should be carried out only under the control of the specialist.
What to do with the attack
Start need with eliminating all provoking factors. It is necessary to exclude:
- Increased physical and emotional loads.
- Sinus tachycardia of a neurogenic nature is treated together with neurologists. In this case, the basis of treatment is psychotherapy and receiving tranquilizers and neuroleptics. These include relanium, Seduksen, Tranquilain.
In pathology caused by compensatory mechanisms (with anemia or hypothyroidism), it is necessary to eliminate the cause. With such a tachycardia, a direct drug decrease in heart rate can lead to a sharp decrease in blood pressure and the development of vascular failure.
Tachycardia against the background of thyrotoxicosis is treated together with endocrinologists. The reception of thyaretic preparations and beta-blockers (metoprolol, anaprilin) is appointed. If the patient has contraindications to the last group of drugs, it is possible to appoint calcium antagonists (diltiazem, verapamil).
Sine tachycardia in chronic heart failure is treated with a combination of the above-described beta-blockers with cardiac glycosides (digoxin, korglikon, stanfantine).
The target heart rate for each patient should be individual, so in an adult man at rest this indicator should not exceed 80 - 90 shots per minute. Patients suffering from IBS must adhere to 55 - 60 shots per minute.
An increase in the tone of the wandering nerve also leads to a decrease in heart rate. For this, it is enough just to press on the eyeballs through the closed eyelids. In the absence of the effect of all the above-described drugs and measures, it is advisable to appoint anticultivocratic substances (cordaron, conpaphenon).
In the occurrence of ventricular tachycardia, emergency medical care and hospitalization is needed. Total for therapy with a long-term resistant, non-tachycardia treatment, is used by a surgical method. It lies in ablation (radio frequency cavity) of a certain portion of myocardium causing arrhythmia.
Physiological tachycardia without pronounced manifestations is not dangerous to human life and human health. A persistent increase in heart rate in patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system can be dangerous. It is possible to aggravate heart failure until the fatal outcome.
The prevention of all inadequate tachycardius is to conduct a healthy lifestyle and timely treatment of cardiac and extracardial pathologies.
Thus, tachycardia is an increase in heart rate. Its manifestations are directly dependent on the cause and type of disease. Treatment is aimed at eliminating the cause that caused the participation of heartbeat. The forecast of the disease also depends on the type of tachycardia and the presence of concomitant diseases.
Back →Publication date: 2020-08-08
How to lower the pulse in physiological and pathological increases
Tachycardia is a condition in which the frequency of heart abbreviations (or pulse) exceeds physiological indicators. Bradycardia is a demolition of heart rate less than 60 strikes per minute. Everything else is considered the norm. But how to lower the pulse at home, and is it possible to do it or better call "ambulance"?
Causes of improving heart rate
The norm of the pulse in a healthy person is 60-90 beats per minute. These figures are relatively conditional, they are guided by doctors in their work. Practice shows that people with a pulse 55 or 98 may feel quite satisfactory, if, of course, they do not belong to those who look for sores only on the basis of the tsiferok on the taller table.
Myocardial Ischemia for Ischemic Heart Diseases.
- Most often, the pulse is rapidly influenced by emotional or physical exertion. This is a normal process aimed at meeting the increasing needs of the body in oxygen. However, tachycardia may occur under the influence of other factors:
- panic attack;
- reception of some drugs;
- consumption of excessive coffee and caffean-containing drinks;
- administration of amphetamines;
- alcohol use;
- Potassium and magnesium deficiency in blood;
- increase the production of hormones of the thyroid gland;
- sharp emissions of adrenaline and norepinephrine at mehromocytime;
By the way, often people fall into a state close to panic using automatic tonometers with poor quality pulsale. To avoid this, it is best to learn to measure the pulse, taking it on it on the radial artery of the brush. It is necessary to grope the index, medium and nameless fingers to the wrist, to count the number of shots for 30 seconds and multiply by two. Symptoms of elevated pulse
nausea and even vomiting;
- Usually, when careing the pulse, the patient feels certain discomfort in the heart area. It manifests itself primarily with heartbeat (with a normal pulse, a person does not feel the work of his heart). The heart is broken, "pops out from the chest." It is possible to appear pain of various nature behind the sternum or in the left half of the chest.
- Due to the deterioration of the blood supply to the whole organism, such symptoms may arise as:
- severe shortness of breath, and it is quite difficult to breathe;
- sleep disturbance;
loss of consciousness. All this precedes the identification of an increased pulse and very often requires the intervention of specialists.
Easy Eye Apple Massage;
- How to quickly lower the pulse at home
- In cases of tachycardia, it is imperative to assist as soon as possible. Complications of this state can be quite formidable: pulmonary edema and cardiogenic shock are fatally dangerous states that, without emergency, lead to an imminent death of the patient. Fortunately, more often, the participation of heart abbreviations is of physiological reasons, and in these cases it does not even have to take pills lowering the pulse.
- The first thing to do is to hold one of the vagus samples. These are certain manipulations that cause strengthening the work of the wandering nerve, braking the work of the heart:
- Valzalvy's sample is a set of air in the chest and exhalation of it with the mouth closed and nose. Exhale, of course, will not succeed, but such a goal is not worth it;
- Deep fast breath and slow exhalation;
calcium channel blockers (verapamil, amiodar);
- Washing a face with cold water or immersion of a face in a cold water pelvis (spent only in the presence of another person);
- The irritation of the root of the tongue is a spoon, as when trying to cause vomiting (if the episode of vomiting happens - nothing terrible).
- Each of the above actions can be carried out not more than 30 seconds. In many cases it turns out to be enough to reduce the pulse at 20-30 shots.
- However, the situations in which some vagus samples are not enough, and then you have to take pills or introduce medicines intravenously. During tachycardia, apply:
- Beta blockers (metoprolol, bisoprolol, labetalol, etc.);
heart glycosides (digoxin, korglikon, stanfantine); sodium channel blockers (Novocainamide, Dizeciramide);
Activators of potassium channels (lidocaine).
All these drugs can only be applied to the prescription of the doctor and in a clearly indicated dosage. Site Dobrobut. It strongly recommends not to use them in order of self-treatment - it can be dangerous!
With a rapid pulse and reduced pressure, doctors are usually prescribed along with an antiarrhythmic agent one of the drugs that increase blood pressure. In ambulance, this is most often phenylephrine (Meston). In cases where the pressure drop is caused by a global impairment of systemic circulation (usually it occurs when the pulse is increased to critical quantities - 150 and higher), possibly intravenous drip infusion of dopamine - a specific means for lifting blood pressure.
Reduced pulse: what to do It is much less likely than tachycardia, a state with a reduced pulse - bradycardia may occur. It can be physiological (most often among athletes) and pathological in various rhythm disorders, increased concentration of potassium and magnesium in the blood, the syndrome of the weakness of the sinus node, the blockade of conductive paths, etc. If the patient's pulse does not exceed 50 beats per minute, but it is not accompanied by the phenomena of deterioration of well-being, do not do anything. If the pulse is below 50, and the patient feels weakness, dizziness, darkening in the eyes, you can drink a cup of coffee or strong black tea. In the absence of effect over the next minute, the "ambulance" should be called and follow the recommendations of the doctor.
The increase in the pulse "on the scratch" is always a sign of any unfavorable. Consult your doctor, examine and accept the treatment assigned to them to avoid serious complications. Want to get an online clarification from the MS "Dobrobut" doctor? Download our Google Play and App Store app Elevated heartbeat or tachycardia This is a pathological process, which indicates a restless physiological state. Let's look at when manifests itself
we will find its causes and methods of treatment.
If a It is much less likely than tachycardia, a state with a reduced pulse - bradycardia may occur. It can be physiological (most often among athletes) and pathological in various rhythm disorders, increased concentration of potassium and magnesium in the blood, the syndrome of the weakness of the sinus node, the blockade of conductive paths, etc. Strong heartbeat
It has a physiological character, that is, it arose due to fright, physical exertion or excitement, this does not harm the body. But if it occurs without visible reasons, this condition is dangerous for the body. Because
- The heart muscle has worsens blood flow and increases its oxygen consumption. And this may cause a myocardial infarction or angina attack.
- Causes of elevated heartbeat
- The causes of high heartbeat may be different. Sometimes this temporary phenomenon and heart rhythm is restored independently without treatment. But in some cases, elevated heartbeat is a symptom of serious pathological processes in the body. The most common causes of high heartbeat may be fear, excitement and experiences. Please note that some drugs cause elevated pulse. Excessive caffeine consumption, elevated temperature and allergies are also the causes of high heartbeat.
- But in some cases
- indicates violations of the vegetative nervous system or endocrine disorders. As a rule, with such violations, humans have problems with adrenal glands and even there may be their tumor lesions. In pregnant women, a rapid heartbeat is considered the norm and has a physiological character. In this case, the increased heart rate is associated with an increase in blood circulation volumes due to an additional blood circulation system.
- Increased pressure and heartbeat
- Increased pressure and heartbeat are the first tachycardia symptoms and the most frequent complaints when contacting the cardiologist. Let's look at how to normalize your condition, if the heartbeat is unexpectedly frequent and pressure jumped.
Take a comfortable pose and try to relax. Inhale slowly and deeply. After a couple of minutes, the heartbeat is normalized.
If the first method did not help you, then try to breathe, head your nose and mouth, but at the same time try to exhale. It will increase blood pressure and allow the heart to restore its normal rhythm. This method of restoring normal heartbeat is called the Vasilyeva method.
A sip of cold water is another option to calm the heartbeat. Passing around the esophagus, water puts pressure on the heart, which normalizes his work. Sometimes cold wash is much faster helps to normalize the pulse and pressure.
If the cause of high pressure and palpitations and pressure became stress, then try to relax and dump it time. This will allow pressure and cordial rhythm to normal. Aromatherapy is another method of relaxation and normalization of the state.
A tincture or decoction of the dyeing helps to normalize states. With pronounced tachycardia, it is recommended to take Corvalol, Validol or Anaprilin.
Healthy nutrition is another effective method of normalizing pressure and palpitations. Add more fish and seafood to your diet. Eating, enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, effects the heart. And regular exercise will boost and prepare a heart for loads.
Increased pressure and rapid heartbeat may occur due to lack of magnesium in the body. Take vitamin complexes to strengthen the body. If you are taking medicines, pay attention to their side effects, as it is possible that the high pulse and increased pressure is the cause of the drug action.
Increased heartbeat in the fetus can be diagnosed by conducting an ultrasound study on the fifth week of pregnancy, that is, on the third week of the development of the embryo. The frequency of the fetal heart rate makes it possible to learn how the baby develops, whether everything is fine with it or there are any problems and complications.
Doctors argue that the normal heartbeat in the fetus should be twice as high as pregnant. Thus, on the 6-8 week of pregnancy, the kid's pulse is 130-140 beats per minute, and on the ninth week about 190 blows per minute, for 33 week the heartbeat holds at 160 beats per minute.
Increased heartbeat, that is, tachycardia in the fetus may indicate intrauterine hypoxia. As a rule, this state arises due to the fact that the woman suffers from iron deficiency anemia or a lot of time spends in a stuffy room. But most often, an increased heartbeat in the fetus occurs at moments of movement and physical activity of the mother.
Elevated palpitation at low pressure
Increased palpitations at low pressure occurs very often. As a rule, such symptoms may be observed in the case of abundant blood loss, traumatic, anaphylactic and other genesis of the shock state. Low pressure and high pulse can be a symptom of vegetative-vascular dystonia. In this case, the patient pronounced the pallor of the skin and mucous membranes, the frequent dizziness and nausea occurs.
Against the background of reduced blood pressure, tachycardia can develop, which is accompanied by high heartbeat, pain in the area of the stomach and heart. Many patients complain about the emergence of an unreasonable feeling of fear and anxiety. Highlight and low pressure is the cause of headaches and constant dizziness.
Increased heartbeat during pregnancy is considered normal. Pregnancy is a special period in the life of every woman, since at this time the body begins to work in another mode. A rapid heartbeat during pregnancy is a heart rhythm, exceeding a hundred shots per minute. Such a condition is accompanied by a certain symptomatology: pain in the chest, dizziness, headaches, sidelines. Many pregnant women have fainting and numbness of different parts of the body.
As a rule, most pregnant tachycardia proceeds in a light form and does not cause medical concern. This is explained by the fact that the heart provides a normal influx of blood to the uterus. If tachycardia is concerned, then pregnant recommend relaxing and relaxing, drinking more purified water to maintain water balance in the body and avoid stress. This will help bring heartbeat to normal. But if the heightened heartbeat during pregnancy causes constant painful symptoms and anxiety, the woman is sent to the cardiologist to diagnose tachycardia symptoms.
Increased heartbeat in a child may occur due to emotional overvoltage (fright, stress, fear, joy) or being a symptom of diseases of the cardiovascular system. In addition, in children, heartbeat is expected due to weather changes and elevated temperatures. Do not forget that the younger than the kid, the higher his pulse, that is, the amount of heart abbreviations.
If the elevated heartbeat in the child arose due to emotional or physical exertion, then the state is normalized by itself. But there are cases when tachycardia is not manifested due to the factors described above. In this case, the rapid pulse may be a symptom of heart failure, myocardits, rhythm disorders. To cure increased heartbeat in a child, you need to make a cardiogram, as this will determine the cause of such a state.
If the baby has sharp attacks of tachycardia, which lasts for several hours and are accompanied by painful sensations (pain in the heart, dizziness, nausea), then such a state is called paroxysmal tachycardia. Instructions of high heartbeat may occur in infants. In this case, the kid throws into the cold sweat, a convulsive condition and fainting appear. With this state of the child it is very important to calm down. If the child is already 4-7 years old, then give the baby to drink a glass of cold water and try to cause vomiting. If after that the attack did not pass, urgently call the ambulance and do not postpone the campaign to the cardiologist.What to do with elevated heartbeat
What to do with elevated heartbeat, the question that interests people suffering from this symptom. To determine whether the rapid pulse is a symptom of the disease, it is necessary to consult the cardiologist, to make an electrocardiogram, an ultrasonic study of the heart, thyroid, to make an electrocardiogram and pass the blood test to hormones. If analyzes are negative, then, most likely increased heartbeat arises due to secondary tachycardia.
In this case, the rapid pulse is treated with medicines, antidepressants and sedatives (Valerian, mint, rosehip, Melissa). The term of treatment should be from three to six months. Imputting physical exertion and constant stress - another common cause of increased heartbeat. In this case, it is necessary to change the level of loads and change the situation, since the permanent load on the heart will lead to a disease of myocardium or flickering arrhythmia.
- Treatment of elevated heartbeat
- Treatment of increased heartbeat depends on the cause that caused such a state. The most unpleasant thing is that elevated heartbeat is almost always accompanied by painful symptoms - dizziness, lack of breathing, nausea, vomiting, fainting.
Treatment of high heartbeat is carried out with the help of herbal infusions from Valerian, cumin, dye or fenhel seeds. You can purchase herbal collection and take it before eating for several months. But the best way to get rid of elevated heartbeat is to avoid stressful situations and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Highlight medication
- Medicine from high heartbeat can be different. So, some patients in the struggle for the normal work of the heart take drugs (pills, injections), others lead an active lifestyle and avoid stressful situations that provoke tachycardia, and the third uses methods of traditional medicine. But in any case, before starting treatment, it is recommended to seek medical attention. The doctor will appoint a set of analyzes for diagnosing the condition of your body and heart work.
- In the treatment of elevated heartbeat, two groups of drugs are used: sedative and antiarrhythmic. Let's look at each drug group more details.
- Soothing - Such drugs are made on herbal, that is, a natural basis, their task is to calm the nervous system and establish normal heart work. Most popular sedatives: Valeriana (pills, decoction, tincture, drops), mother-in-law, new passion, diazepam.
Antiarrhythmic - preparations that act on the cardiovascular system. The main task of such drugs is to normalize the rapid heartbeat. The most popular drugs from this group: adenosine, verapamil and freaking. Please note that it is necessary to take such drugs only by appointing a cardiologist's doctor.
Tablets from elevated heartbeat is one of the methods of treatment of tachycardia. Let's look at the main types of tablets that are used to treat elevated heartbeats.
Beta blockers - tablets that reduce the action of hormones, causing stress. The most popular: Concorp, Atenolol.
- Cardiac glycosides - such pills are prescribed by a cardiologist and, as a rule, patients who have increased heartbeat on heart failure. Most often do maloxin.
- Sedable - tablets acting as a sedative. It is recommended to take people who suffer from emotional instability and frequent stress. As a rule, such pills have the basis of plant components. Most often used valerian or new passitis tablets.
Antioxidants - tablets that belong to this group are used as an addition to the main therapy. As a rule, patients prescribe or mexicor are prescribed.
Please note that the reception of any pills at elevated heartbeat must be resolved by the attending physician. Since some pills are not allowed without a recipe. In addition, it is precisely the doctor's doctor's doctor who appoints a course of treatment and warns of possible side effects from taking tablets.
Treatment of increased heartbeat by folk remedies
Treatment of increased heartbeat by folk remedies is an all accessible and fairly effective method to normalize a rapid pulse. Often, the treatment of tachycardia use herbal infusions and grasses champs, which carefully and effectively affect the body. The most popular herbs for the treatment of tachycardia: mother-in-law, St. John's wort, mint, root, chamomile, Melissa. Let's consider several recipes for the treatment of increased heartbeat by folk remedies.
Take the fresh grass of millennium and root. From the plants you need to squeeze juice in the same proportions. On a glass of water add 10-12 drops of grass and take twice a day no longer than 14 days.
Hawthorn juice is another folk remedy in the fight against high patellies. 10-20 drops on a quarter of a cup of water must be taken three times a day, before meals. From the hawthorn, you can prepare a drug decoction, the action of which does not differ from the action of juice. 30 grams of hawthorn are poured boiling water and insist 3-4 hours. Take before eating, software glasses.
Herbal collection effectively helps cure a rapid heartbeat, both in children and adults. Mix a spoonful of millennium, a spoonful of melissa and a spoonful of Valerian root. Fill herbs with boiling water and support 40 minutes on a steam bath. As soon as the decoction cooled it can be taken.
In addition to herbal treatment, folk treatment methods involve the use of utility natural products (fruits and vegetables) that help to normalize the level of heartbeat. For the treatment of tachycardia, it is recommended to use: pears, apricots, plums, corn, citrus, nuts, raspberries, cucumbers, beets and cabbage, tomatoes and red peppers. Products are better to use fresh, making it juices and salads.
Increased heartbeat is a problem with which adults and small children are faced. There are several ways to normalize the work of the heart. Some are based on the reception of medicines, others suggest treatment with the means of traditional medicine, and the third is proper nutrition, a healthy lifestyle and a minimum of stress. The combination of all methods is the perfect option that will allow you to quickly and effectively cure increased heartbeat.
All news Previous Next
Tachycardia is the accelerated work of the heart muscle, which manifests itself with frequent cuts (more than 90 per minute). This state may be due to different reasons. Often, even healthy people feel like their heart beats very often, and this is normal. The organ can always work in one mode. It adapts, reacts to the situation, speeding up or slowing down his rhythm as needed.
For example, in a state of high load, the body needs to get more nutrition and oxygen, frequent reductions in the main "pump" to pump blood allow it to do. When a person sleeps, he is healthy, all organs rest and do not have acute need for large portions of oxygen and nutrients. The heart at this time can also afford a small rest - it works in calm, sometimes even a slightly slow mode.
- Natural causes caused a short-term slowdown and accelerating the heart rhythm during breathing. Many people at the moment of inhalation there is a decrease in the heartbeat, and in exhale, the impact of the heart become frequent. A cup of strong coffee stimulates the nervous system and starts an accelerated cardiac abbreviation mechanism. Emotions are also often a catalyst for violent cardiac activity, whether it is a strong anger or excessive delight.
- In addition to natural physiological reasons, the rapid heart rhythm causes and dangerous pathological conditions, among which not the last place belongs to diseases of the cardiovascular system. Treatment of tachycardia at home by folk remedies, along with a medical approach, in this situation will be very appropriate.
- Heart tachycardia can be short-lived and leak in a light form. It is not necessary to treat it in this case, usually rhythm is normalized by itself.
- But if the attack was delayed, and he brought with him other disturbing symptoms, will have to urgently take first-aid measures. Permanent control and long-term, thorough treatment will be needed if cardiac excitation is repeated regularly and without visible reasons.
- It is worth considering a number of symptoms that sign about the need to visit the doctor. Everyone should be aware of what to do if there are dangerous signs.
- Symptoms and dangerous signs
Anxiety symptoms arising from tachycardia:
Strong, faint bordering, weakness;
dizziness, dark shoe in front of the eyes;
feeling of lack of air;
attack of nausea or vomiting;
- sore pain;
- Increased anxiety, fear to die.
- Before treating tachycardia at home, it is necessary to understand that this condition can be very dangerous. Therefore, the doctor's appeal must be preceded by any unconventional impact methods.
- If the heart beats at high speed for a long time, its cameras do not have time to fully pump blood, therefore, the body is not allowed to be oxygen, necessary normal life.
- To fill the missing blood volume, the heart begins to work even faster, imposing an exorbitant load, but the situation only worsens. Hypoxia begins. Another danger in such a state is the increased risk of thrombus.
- The first heart and brain fabric suffer. In such cases, the ischemic disease of these organs or other dangerous states is developing. For example, it is possible to develop heart failure, stroke, heart attack, also there is a sharp cessation of cardiac activity and death.
- How to remove tachycardia at home if a sharp attack happened? Emergency measures are reduced to several simple rules:
- Provide a person the opportunity to breathe fresh air by opening all the windows.
- Release it from shocking clothes.
Help to take a comfortable and safe position (so that in case of loss of consciousness, a person has not fallen).
Give a drink soothing means.
Wash the face with a cold towel or drink gradually, small portions, cold water in an amount of up to 4 glasses.
- Call a cough or vomit reflex in a patient.
- Pull the neck in the carotid artery zone.
- Make a massage of eyeballs, slightly pressing on them for a few seconds. The eyes should be closed.
- Massage a point, located on his palm between large and index fingers.
- Power Correction - Begin Therapy
- It has been proven that the power is influenced by the heart rate. After adding some products from it to the menu or removing from it, you can normalize the cardiac rhythm.
- What should be eliminated from the diet to people suffering from tachycardia attacks:
- Coffee and tea, especially firmly brewed;
- alcoholic beverages;
- sharp spices;
smoked and canned products;
- products with high fat content, especially animal;
- dishes prepared by roasting method;
- salted products;
- Chocolate, cocoa.
- What products to give preference:
vegetables, fruits, dried fruits;
fermented milk products;
- dishes from croup; nuts;
- low-fat meat (not fried!). An important rule of nutrition during tachycardia is a frequent meal by small portions. It is forbidden to eat for the night, bold food in large quantities is contraindicated. Cooking food is necessary for a couple, way of cooking, extinguishing or baking.
- Folk remedies Many plants have soft healing properties, their strength brings a tangible relief for a wide variety of disadvantages, without causing harm to healthy organs. Fitotherapy is a complementary treatment of treatment, widely used in traditional medicine, so in each urban pharmacy there is always a rich assortment of medicinal plants and fees. You can collect herbs yourself, but it is better to rely on the choice of specialists - they have raw materials of radiological and other types of control. At home, it is almost impossible to ensure that safety.
- If there are problems with impaired cardiac rhythm, as well as other unpleasant symptoms (shortness of breath, dizziness, weakness, heart pain), natural tools and in this situation are able to provide real assistance. It is on phytotherapy that is primarily based on tachycardia at home. Decorations and infusions from medicinal plants
. Topicia treatment with folk remedies is the use of different braveraging, tinctures and therapeutic mixtures. Here are examples of some common and proven recipes that will help effectively eliminate rapid heartbeat, chest pain, fatigue after exercise.
Decoration from hawthorn
- . This plant has long been known as one of the best helpers heart and vessels. It soothes, reduces pressure, normalizes heart rhythm. Cooking: Flowers or hawthorn berries (about handy) pour water liter, let boil, cook 5-7 minutes. Then cool, strain and drink 3 times a day at half a cup. Infusion of dyeing
- . You can apply alcohol infusion. Bought in a pharmacy, he is ready to use. You can also cook it with your own hands. For this, the plant is crushed, take the right amount (at the rate of one and a half tablespoons per cup), pour hot boiled water and insist, until it cools. For aroma and larger effect, it is recommended to add a couple of droplets of mint oil and a spoonful of honey. Drink infusion three times daily. Lavral decoction
- . The finely chopped leaves are poured with water (on the glass take a tablespoon of leaves), it should be just a whipped. You can store decoction in the thermos. Drink warm for a while before each meal. Tagcardia treatment by folk remedies also involves the use of various teas.
Often the main reason for tachycardia serve strong experiences. What should be done in this case? A person calm down enough, and all unpleasant symptoms will go by themselves. In this beautiful, ordinary black teas will be perfectly helped with the addition of chopping Melissa, mint or linden colors.
. Boil the required amount of water, add to it dried crushed adonis, pecking on a small fire for a few minutes. Then insist half an hour, strengthened with a towel. The fluid cooled infusion takes up to three times a day no earlier than 30 minutes before meals. Relief comes after three days. For a glass, the infusion will need a teaspoon of grass. Vasilki vs Tachycardia
. Cooking infusion: Take 5 G. Flowers for 250 g. Water, boiling water to pour the plant and insist about an hour, pass through the gauze and take to each meal (half an hour should pass). One-time dose - 100 g.
. The infusion from the plant will help not only during tachycardia, but also when disorders of digestion. For cooking, fruits are used, which brew 10-15 minutes. Drink such a medicine for half an hour before meals. One-time dose - 15 ml, daily dose 45-50 ml. A glass of water will need 10 g of the ingredient. Herbal fees
The treatment of tachycardia of the heart by folk remedies cannot be complete without the use of herbal fees. Here is a list of effective combinations of plants serving a good tool to get rid of the symptoms accompanying heart rate failures.
Collect No. 1.
. Ingredients: Melissa, Valerian root, yarrow (in proportion 3: 3: 2). Preparation: The mixture is poured with water, insist for 3 hours (on the glass take 20 g of the mixture). After that, water with herbs must be boiled. Give to get drunk on a small fire for a few minutes. The cooled decoction is filtering and proceeding with treatment.
A glass of means need to drink with small portions during the day. Course if necessary, you can continue to 7 days.
Collection number 2. . Ingredients: Motherboard, calendula (flowers), Kalina (Cora), Valerian (root).
Preparation: All components are chopped and mixed by taking each ingredient equally. For infusion of 250 ml, 10 g of the mixture should be taken. All this is to slaughter for 20 minutes on a weak heat. When cooled, decoction to strain.
Drink fresh, drinking a glass per day, making repeatedly one or two chips. Acute condition is removed within two days. As a preventive measure, it is necessary to drink a course to 10 days. Collection number 3.
Ingredients: lovers, mother-in-law, hawthorn, chicory, calendula. Each plant to take in the amount of 5 g.
How to cook? The mixture is pouring boiling water in the volume of one liter. After that, put it all on a water bath for 15 minutes. Drink a decoction repeatedly during the day, in small sips. Collection number 4.
. Ingredients: birch leaves (100 g), nettle leaves (100 g), herb of mistletoe (15 g), lemongrass (50 g).
Preparation: All ingredients are mixed and brew, like ordinary tea (pinch mixture on medium boiler teapot). You can drink three glasses per day instead of tea, the benefits will be maximum if you use a drink in a fresh form. Such an elixir will help get rid of insomnia, will calm the nerves.
Collection number 5.
. Composition: Rosehip, hawthorn, mother-in-law, green tea. All this is taken in equal parts.
How to cook? Six teaspoons of the mixture pour 2 liters of water. Cooking a mixture of 5 minutes. Sour and drink. Take a means daily instead of tea. He relieves a sharp attack of tachycardia.
Collect No. 6.
- . Ingredients: Donnik, Chamomile Pharmacy, Toloknyanka.
- Preparation: All plants are taken in equal shares, brew 5-10 minutes. Drink drink freshly prepared. One-time dose - 100 g, daily dose - 300 g. Full course - 6 months.
- All listed fees are excellent folk remedies from tachycardia and arrhythmias.
- There is another effective cure for tachycardia. Ingredients: 10 lemons, as many garlic heads, liter of honey. Method of preparation: garlic crushed, release juice from lemons, mix everything with honey. The mixture is placed in a dark place in a tightly sealed container. Store there 10 days.
Eating: For some time, it is necessary to dissolve this mixture before eating this mixture (in the volume of a teaspoon) for several minutes. Helps to mount the heart muscle.
Treat tachycardia at home can be delicious. How to do it?
Ingredients: Three Lemon, Kuragi Stall, as many almond nuts and honey. Alcohol tincture of hawthorn and valerian. Method of preparation: nuts, kuragu and lemons crushed, pour honey. Add 15 drops of both tinctures. Used: eat on the tablespoon shortly before meals.
Ingredients: Walnuts, honey, raisins taken in equal proportions. Method of preparation: All components are crushed and mixed with honey. Eating: eat a tablespoon after awakening and in front of the night bed.
Ingredients: Cherry, Carrot, Oranges. Preparation: All cut and make a fruit and vegetable salad. Eating: Such a salad needs to eat every day, the heart will work better, the frequency of its abbreviations is normalized.
Ingredients: 4 lemon, 6 grains of camphor, 16 geranium leaves, a glass of honey, 18 almond nuts, Valerian tinctures 10 ml, as much to take a hawthorn tincture. Method of preparation: From lemons to squeeze juice, add two tinctures, honey, other crushed ingredients. Mix everything well. Eating: It is necessary to eat useful composition once a day on an empty stomach in the morning. Dose is one tablespoon.
Very useful in violations of the heart rhythm there is a mixture of fresh berries of elderberry and honeysuckle. You can cook jams of them.
Tincture on alcohol
Treat tachycardia by folk remedies with alcohol tinctures.
A good effect gives a tested means - a mixture of 4 tinctures. To do this, you need to take alcohol ready-made tinctures in a pharmacy based on valerian, mother-in-law, hawthorn add to them "Corvalol". The proportions should be the same.
Drink the remedy is necessary before meals 15-20 drops. Course - Week. Heart rhythm should normal.
Another option of a mixture of tinctures on alcohol: eucalyptus, mint, peony, Valerian, mother-in-law, hawthorn. All these tinctures are mixed in such a proportional ratio: eucalyptus - 50 ml, mint - 25 ml, peony, mother-in-law, hawthorn and valerian - 100 ml. All this mixture is complemented by 10 clove buds and the week and a half weeks insist.
You need to drink the medicine: a teaspoon is added in 100 ml of water, this dose is used three times a day.
- The effectiveness of tincture on juices is noted. Lemon juice, floor glass of juice from black rowan, cranberry and carrot juice in the same volume mixed with 200 g of vodka. You need to use the tincture three times a day. There is only an hour after that. One-time dose - 1 tablespoon.
- Clover on alcohol: Clover meadow takes in the amount of several jams, poured a liter of vodka or alcohol. The tincture is kept for a month. You need to drink a medicine three times a day at 15-20 ml.
- Nine's tincture is preparing so: the floor of a glass of dry ninexille is mixed with alcohol (200 ml) and insist 14 days. When the tincture is ready, you need to drink it before eating three days. One-time dose - 1 teaspoon.
- For the treatment with a trunk, its seeds are poured with vodka and insist about ten days. At half a cup of vodka take 30 g of seeds. If you drink 30 drops three times a day, the heart will start working in a calm mode.
- From the grass of the Cross, they also make alcohol infusion. They prepare it like this: dry grass (800 g) is poured with vodka (250 g). Exposure of such a tincture should be about two weeks. When using a tablespoon of medication to dilute in a small amount of water. Drinks just like a means based on seeds.
- Correction of lifestyle
The best means to defeat Tachycardia is to prevent its development. How to do it?