New Year is a holiday that is expecting almost everything, without exception. I want to give presents to this magic holiday, get gifts, create New Year's warmth in the house. You can easily make a Christmas tree with your own hands from the girlfriend, which you can easily find at home or purchase in any supermarket. You can attract both children and parents, because it is a fairly exciting occupation. Creativity brings closer! The color of the canteen wipes can be absolutely different. So, in this master class with step-by-step instructions and photos, you will learn how to make a Christmas tree from the napkins with your own hands.
To work, you need:
-Alfets of canteens; -case; -Tepler; -Akrile paint of red color; -Acryl paint white color; -kustochka; -shore pencil; -shind; -cakes; -cakers; -caroton A4; - white White tape is thin; -kli universal; -bovers of white color; -bid little; white-white, white frost.
By template we draw circles with a diameter of 4-5 cm.
We sew a napkin in the middle of the circle the stapler.
By contour, cut out sharp scissors.
Separate the first layer of napkins.
Cress your fingers to the center.
Then we raise the next layer and press to the center.
Thus, we adjust each layer of napkins.
Then the resulting rose is slightly straightened.
Rags need 55-65 pieces.
Bows make a white ribbon.
From cardboard make a cone.
On the remaining piece of cardboard, we supply the outline on the base of the cone.
On the contour, cut out and in the middle we do the hole to turn into it skewers.
In a glass, we pour a building gypsum that predetermined according to the instructions and strengthen the skewers.
Carved Circle with Hole Dog on the ships.
On top pinned cone.
Inspire the napkins.
Glue bottom to cone.
Cone paint the acrylic paint red.
Speats wind atlantic white-colored ribbon.
Glass decorating a red dining room with a napkin.
We stick roses to the cone.
Roses are better glued in a chess order.
The bottom of the cone is also punishing roses.
Pine bump paint white acrylic paint.
On the pot glue a dried bump and decorative Santa Claus.
Nearby sticking berries and beads.
On the pot tie a bow from the satin ribbon.
On the tree glue bows.
Between the bows stick beads.
Blots are mixed with glue.
Pot covered with glitter.
Rosets with glitter.
New Year's Christmas tree is fully ready!
On the eve of the New Year holidays, everyone is trying to decorate the dwelling, workplace, facades of buildings. A mandatory attribute is a Christmas tree, but in some cases there is no possibility to establish a real forest beauty, especially if this desktop is in the office. For such cases, there are small artificial Christmas trees that can be purchased in souvenir shops.
But sometimes there is no time to make a purchase or you do not want to spend money on a one-time purchase. This situation is quite solvable. To decorate a worker or a New Year's table, a Christmas tree is suitable with your own hands from the napkins. Such a toy looks original, the sizes can be defined independently, the color and design depends on the imagination of the artist.
Creating a desktop tree from napkins
There are many options for performing decorative trees from the table etiquette attribute. The most popular little Christmas tree is made of the napkins in the form of miniature colors. The technique of performing individual elements is also different: roses, pumps, carnations. Less often make tiers of different diameters, as it takes more time for such work.
To create a Christmas tree, you will need the following tools and materials:
- pack of napkins;
- A4 sheet (preferably cardboard);
- stationery glue;
- simple pencil;
- A piece of cardboard.
If the product is multi-colored, it will also need several packs of the main material of a certain color. It is better to choose the adhesive pencil and a petty-caliber stapler for attachment. For an additional decor you can take beads, glitter glue.
Step-by-step inspection of the Christmas tree made of napkins with their own hands:
- On paper, a simple pencil draw a semicircle. Cut the stencil and, turning the cone, grind the edges first glue, and then re-stapler. Scotch is better not to use, as decorating elements will not stick to it.
- From cardboard cut a circle with an exemplary diameter of 5-10 cm. The larger the diameter of the circle, the greater the element for finishing the cone. Usually it looks not very beautiful, so it is worth making stencil smaller.
- Two napkins lay on each other. Fold them several times in half. The more folds will be, the more fluffy the Christmas tree.
- Folded elements are pregnant in the middle of the stapler two times so that the brackets form the cross.
- Attach a circle from cardboard to the workpiece, to circle it with a pencil, cut the blank with scissors. You need to try so that the brackets are in the middle of the circle.
- On top of the bracket you can sew or glue a bead. The edges of each layer are separated by glue with sparkles. Additional decoration is better to spend at this stage of work.
- Raising two layers from the billet from the circle, fix them in this position. Fixation is carried out using the usual pressing of the material to the center of the circle. The same actions we carry out with all layers until half of the pompon is formed.
- The amount of blanks is determined by the diameter of each element. Assessing the situation in the process of work, it will be possible to finish decorating elements.
- Glue semi-recorders on a cone from paper using the stationery glue. You can glue them, strictly observing the ranks, or randomly.
Additionally, you can carry out a carriage. The finished product can be decorated with bows of ribbons, garlands from Bus, Mishur. Such a trick is used to hide the places where the basis of white paper is visible.
Decorative cloves from napkins
From the napkins you can make various compositions that will differ realism, originality, easy execution. Often for holidays make flowers from paper material. Such an exercise can serve as a gift, decor, holiday or table. If roses are difficult to make a newcomer, then the carnations will be unambiguous.
For the manufacture of colors you will need:
- large cutlery napkins (red, pink, yellow, white, burgundy) and standal green pack;
- stencil circle from cardboard;
- thin wire;
Master class on the manufacture of carnations:
- Several large dining rooms are clouel to lay on each other and fix the stapler in the middle. It is better to use a few brackets for fixing. The more napkins will be used, the stringener will turn out the flower.
- Attached to the workpiece stencil from cardboard and break it with a simple pencil. The stencil should be of such a diameter in order to maximize the area of the canvas. After the formation of the workpiece cut the circle with scissors.
- To form an openwork edge of each layer as follows: Raise the first layer of napkins and press them to the center. Such a procedure is repeated with each subsequent layer.
- When the flower itself is ready, you can start making the stem: cut the napkins of green on wide stripes. Loose every strip by glue and winding movements to have their wire length.
- Throw ready stem in flower, punctures flower. Fix the wire inside and fix the carnation.
The scheme for compiling compositions and bouquets from the carnation can be diverse. Wipe cloves can be swallowed, put in vases, install in vases, mount to the walls.
Napkins for the New Year's table do it yourself
New Year's table can be decorated in different ways, but it is easiest to do this using napkins. Paper decor can be made in origami techniques, patchwork.
Options for Christmas napkins do it yourself:
- Large monophonic napkins can be cut in the form of snowflakes. Collapse the cloth diagonally twice. Cut with scissors any pattern. You can put the product under a plate in the deployed form or on a plate.
- Take a few napkins and put on each other. Bare on one side every free angle, laying each subsequent under the previous one. The result will be a Christmas tree.
- An ordinary green napkin on one side is punctured foil confetti. Top to lay a small mandarin.
Make the original design of the New Year's napkin is very easy, it is enough to show a little imagination .
Originally Posted 2018-03-19 08:51:04.
Before the new 2015 remains a few days, and I want to share with you a master class to create a Christmas tree made of paper napkins.
The tree in the manufacture is simple, so you can do it with the child!
To work, we will need:
- Cardboard - 1 sheet format A3;
- Paper napkins - 60 pcs;
- Double-sided tape;
- glue "moment";
- a pen;
- Beads (for decoration).
Getting to work.
First step. Production of the base Christmas tree
1. We will need for the basis of the Christmas tree: a list of cardboard, double-sided tape, scissors and a newspaper.
2. The cardboard sheet is folded into the cone and get the base of the Christmas tree (you can use the finished cone from the foam, which is sold in stores for creativity), the edges of the cardboard Breight-sided tape.
3. Cut off the extra part of the cardboard so that the cone is exactly standing on the table.
4. We get a cone.
5. In order for the tree "to hold the form", fill it with the newspapers, for the base of the Christmas tree, cut the circle from the cardboard and fix it with two-sided scotch.
6. The basis of the Christmas tree is ready.
Second phase. Manufacture Flowers
1. For the manufacture of flowers, we need paper napkins.
First we fold the napkin in half.
Then again in half.
Next, we put on a folded napkin stencil and supply it (I used the stencil in the form of a flower, you can cut a circle, in the first case the flowers will remind peonies, in the second - carnations).
We fasten our flower in the middle stapler and cut out along the contour.
2. We form a flower by folding each layer of napkins to the middle.
3. We get a flower.
4. Similarly, we make flowers from the rest of the napkins.
Third stage. Harvesting
1. Confirm flower with the help of "moment" glue to the christmas tree cone.
Flowers of the next row we have in the intervals of the previous row.
We get a Christmas tree:
2. Decorating the Christmas tree as beads.
New Year's Beauty is ready!
How do you make the original Christmas tree made of ordinary paper napkins?
8 years ago
- I can offer several options for making a Christmas tree from napkins.
It is necessary to fold the napkin several times, to bore in the middle of the stapler and cut the circle.
After that, flex each layer of napkins and twist in the middle.
And so layer behind the layer until the flower works.
Now according to the described scheme, prepare a lot of the same figures.
Next take cardboard, twist, cut out and glue the cone from it.
Begin to shit the cone from the bottom up ready-made colors from the napkins.
It turns out this Christmas tree:
- If you wish, it can be decorated with beads or sparkles.
Rive napkins on the pieces and from each piece roll in the hands of the balls. We glue these balls to the cardboard cone, as described in 1 method. With this method, any convex appliques are often made.
6 years ago
Christmas trees made of paper napkins Real air beauty, because with the slightest draft paper flies. As if spruce is in the forest.
So, first we make a cone.
Cut the circle with a circle of green cardboard, make a cut along the radius, twist the cone and we rush.
Then begin to prepare a cheva. Cut the squares from the green napkins with the sides of 4 centimeters, split the napkin to single layers. We take the box and screw it up on a pencil.
Focus the middle into the glue and glue to the cone, starting with Niza. Purchase by first row, according to the second row and so rows to the very top.
To create a Christmas tree from napkins, you need to build a paper cone and make flowers from napkins. At the same time, multicolored napkins can be used, as this needlewoman made:
It turned out a beautiful and original Christmas tree, however, the napkins can no longer be used for its intended purpose.
Christmas tree from napkins
From the napkins you can make such a snow-covered Christmas tree, however, I like the version of the Christmas tree from green napkins.
- You will need
- To do this, you will need:
Fold the napkin four times. It turns out a small square. Each such square in the center connect the stapler. Now make circles out of squares, cutting carefully with scissors so that each circle is separate.
Then we flex, giving the volume so that there is almost a ball.
From the cardboard we make a big cone, which will serve as a frame of the future Christmas tree. The edges of the cone can be copped with a stapler or glue by ordinary stationery. We glue the resulting balls from napkins on this cardboard cone. Start it is best to do from the basis of the future Christmas tree.
After you got a Christmas tree from the napkins, it can be decorated with large beads, beads, bows - in general, all that you can find at hand.
From the napkins, you can make an interesting and beautiful Christmas tree. First you need to make a cone from dense cardboard and grind the edges by the stapler. Follow the cone a newspaper. Now we make the most interesting - roses from napkins. They will need three-layer.
First we take the napkin and apply a round item with a diameter of 3 to 6 cm., Wrong and cut out.
We fasten the circle of the stapler in the middle.
Then we separate the top layer and twist it to the middle.
And so all the layers will not work yet.
We make the required number of blanks and begin to glue by the usual stationery glue to the cone and so until the middle. After the same principle, we make circles less and less in diameter because the cone is narrowed.
You can make a Christmas tree of any color, but it is better that it was green.
Very beautiful and elegant Christmas tree, it turns out of paper napkins. There is such an idea for such a Christmas tree. To begin with, we make a cone from cardboard and secure it with a scotch.
Now, we will proceed to the flowers, first you need to cut the shape of a flower of cardboard, transfer it to paper as in the photo
ku, krepim stapler
And now, you can cut the flower from the napkin and clamp all parts of the napkin, as in the photo
Now, in a circle we will glue our flowers to our cone.
And decorate our Christmas tree, you can be beads, bows, sparkles, rhinestones, who likes what. :
2 years ago
Making a Christmas tree made of napkins
First of all, you need to make a frame of cardboard. Cut the circle, cut out one sector out of it, glue so that the cone turned out.
Now make blanks for Christmas tree from napkins. To do this, take two napkins and clutch them in the middle with the help of a stapler. Cut the circle with the stapler in the middle.
We make such blanks from different napkins.
Attach flowers to a cardboard cone: Christmas tree made of napkins ready! Anyasneg.
In order to Make a Christmas tree from napkins
You can see the next master class, in which you first need to make a cone from the cardboard - it will be the bottom of the Christmas tree, then cut the white wipes, as if our fluffy Christmas tree will be covered with snow. And at the end, with the help of adhesive gun and red beads, we will make beautiful Christmas toys for our ate: Such Christmas trees will become an excellent decoration for the New Year's apartment. Vached
We make such blanks from different napkins.
The simplest way to make a Christmas tree made of paper napkins,
You need to take napkins, glue, cardboard and so on. We put a napkin 4 times. We connect the center of the stapler. Square turn into a circle. As it shown on the picture.
The basis of the Christmas tree needs to be made from cardboard. And on
Your discretion is attributing all napkins,
You have to get this Christmas tree.Basket
[143K]If you find the napkins of green or close to green christmas color, then the Christmas tree can be done like this:
Each variance of a circle, they will need 10-12 different diameters, descending. Then cut off (and not cut off, it is important) excess paper at the edges. There is a few more circles of different sizes with artistic cutted edges.Next to the cone paste the circles, starting from the largest bottom. It turns out this Christmas tree:
Do you know the answer?Master class for children 6-8 years old for making crafts "New Year's Christmas tree".
Author:Geraseyova Anastasia Aleksandrovna, Educator MBDOU "Child Development Center - kindergarten" Luche ", Michurinsk.
Description of the material:The master class is addressed to teachers of Dow, teachers experts, primary and high school teachers.
Purpose:The handicraft can be used to decorate a kindergarten group or home.
Make a craft-tree from available materials.
create a festive mood; teach to find the use of a throwing and any prickly material; educate accuracy, patience, preferabity; Develop the artistic and creative abilities of teachers and parents.
Napkins of different colors (in my case green, pink, blue, orange and white), stationery glue, scissors, stapler, round shape pattern, colored brown paper, A4 cardboard and tape, blasting and bows for decoration.
That is approaching, perhaps the most magical holiday of the year - the New Year. Everyone decorate their homes and jobs, so I decided to create a cradle for my group, which can be used as a decor - a Christmas tree of colored napkins.
To do this, we will need colored napkins, stationery glue, cardboard for the base and auxiliary tools, namely tape, stapler, scissors.
1. Wake up the manufacture of "needles" - we will make it from green napkins.
With the help of a template, we draw a circle on a folded napkin - 9 circles fit on my.
2. Each circle in the center fasten with a stapler.
3. Cut circles with scissors.
4. Take 2-3 layers of napkins, raise and slightly press, ferment.
Now another 2-3 layers.
And so that all the layers of the circle are not run away.
5. As a result, it turns out a green "rose"
6. The same is done with the napkins of other colors that we will have in the role of New Year's balls.I brought the napkins of pink, orange and white colors.
7. When "Rosets-CHINA" and decorations are ready, go to the "trunk".8. From cardboard I make the foundation-cone, the edges fastened with scotch:
9. And now you can begin to attach a napkin to the cone.Before that, I still stuck the cone with brown colored paper, so that even more it looks like a tree trunk. 10. It turns out such a cute Christmas tree. But that is not all. For forest brightness, you can decorate the Christmas tree with glitter, which I did. I decorated the crafts with glitter and glued bows of a blue ribbon. Now the Christmas tree is ready!
I placed this craft in the receiving group, on the lockers. Many parents attracted this modest Christmas tree. Thank you for attention! Hope the master class will be useful for you!
We recommend to see: «How to make a Christmas tree made of colored paper ».
Christmas tree made of paper. Master - class with step-by-step photo
New Year tree from the palm. Master class with photo
Christmas tree from corrugated paper with their own hands
Master class "Christmas tree of napkins"
Master Class Christmas tree made of napkins This is the New Year holidays. How many interesting publications, on New Year's theme, you could see on our website! How many creative and talented teachers do we have! - Bravo, you girls! Surprise! Inspire! Share! Create! Develop! Dare and on!
Thanks to the organizers and administrators for creating such a wonderful site! Holidays are over, but the ideas still remain! I propose another one to your court Master Class on making Christmas tree from
. Maybe someone will be interested.
We made this Christmas tree with my older girls. The idea was born spontaneously, moved boxes with different How many creative and talented teachers do we have! "Everything"
and girls drew attention to different flow Slippet. .
. Here and the wand at hand turned out to be a lid from under drinking yogurt and plasticine, pieces of tinsel, buttercups with threads. Let's start design! .
The lid from under yoghurt fill plasticine. Insert the wand in plasticine. The basis for the Christmas tree is ready.
Of Different size and configuration fold bows. Till the middle of the threads. We start assembling the Christmas tree. On the bottom of the sticks stick
Larger Battle Napkins Next are styling !
And so to the very top.
Decorating the top of our Christmas tree with Mishur. Plasticine in the lid close the remnants of tinsel. You can decorate I.
Napkins-bows of decor elements
. But we decided that without decorating the Christmas tree was very beautiful and elegant!
Thanks to everyone who became interested in our
All you are good and light!
The new year is valuable not only by the most festive night, but also by its anticipation, and most importantly - preparation. We bring to your attention a master class in which we show how to make a Christmas tree from the napkins with your own hands. Such a tree will be pleased to get as a gift, you can bring it to work - and the festive mood to all those present is provided! Try to make it together with the child, part of the work shifting on it - we guarantee, you will spend the time together!
Christmas tree with your own hands from napkins: materials and tools
three-layer napkins of gentle pink or any other color;
cardboard to tone napkins A4 format;
Sucks - 5 pieces;
Glass or pot for "landing" Christmas trees from napkins;
tape brocade silver color;
bruster for glue;
Sequins of silver color.
How to make a Christmas tree from napkins with your own hands: Master class with a detailed description and photo
Spaws connect together with a tape so that they do not disintegrate. It will be a Christmas tree trunk.
The whole tree is covered with roses from napkins. How to make them? On napkins draw circles. To do this, need a template, you can use a cap from the hand cream.
On the napkin, we place so many circles as it will fit, in this case it is 11 pieces.
Now the center of each mug is punched by a stapler.
Circles cut out with sharp scissors.
Raise the top layer of the napkin and firm with his fingers.
Then we separate the next layer of napkins and again ferment.
Thus, we do with each subsequent layer.
After all the layers are separated and crumpled, you need to fluff a little - it turns out such a rose.
Similarly twist the remaining roses. For a Christmas tree of a sheet of cardboard A4 format, 60-70 roses with a diameter of 4-5 cm are needed.
From the pary tape of silver color to tie a bows. If you want to make them smaller - see the master class, how to tie a bow on the fork.
We will get planting a napkin Christmas tree, or rather, as long as its barrel.
In a cup, smeared alabaster - a little more than half of the tank.
Fill with water, as written in the instructions for the alabaster, and quickly stirred it.
In a diluted alabaster, install glued snaps with tape.
From cardboard make a cone. To do this, revolt the circle part of the circle. For a Christmas cone, a third of a circle is enough. The cone can be glued, and you can connect the same stapler.
We take a piece of cardboard of the same color as the cone itself. The size of the pruning should be sufficient to turn it into the bottom of the cone. In the meantime, we do a hole in it and stick to the vessels.
The next step is fixed on the skewers of the cone. It can be just put on, but you can drop inward hot silicone glue and quickly putty on the skewers.
Cone fill in trimming napkins.
We glue the bottom to the cone, and then cut the excess cardboard.
The barrel from the spedes is tightly wrapped with a ribbon so that no clearance remains.
The pot is gluable with a napkin: turn it tightly, deliberately negligently aligning the folds.
On top of the napkin we are tolding a bow from the same silver tape, finally fixing the decor pot.
We start forming the crown of the Christmas tree from the napkins. Roses Sadim on glue, starting from the base of the cone.
Then we glue the second row, placing flowers at the intervals between the roses of the previous row.
We glue the flowers to the top.
The bottom of the cone is also glued with robes from napkins.
We glue the bows on the tree.
There are beads between the bows.
We stick a bow with long tails on the top.
The tails of the bow are glued to the lower rosets of the tree.
Stationery glue mix with silver glitter.
The top of the pot is covered with glitter.
Roses also drink glue sparkles.
If some nuances for creating a Christmas tree made of napkins with their own hands remained unclear - I invite you to ask questions in the comments. Successful creativity!
- Alena Glakova specifically for the site master classes on needlework
- Hello everyone!
- New year is no longer around the corner. And it is very difficult to imagine it without the main attribute - a beautiful Christmas tree.
- It is better when a large room is decorated with a forest beauty, and small - her younger needlework sisters complement the interior.
- I like to make festive crafts with your own hands, putting a soul in them and a good mood.
- Therefore, I will tell you about how I did a Christmas tree made of paper napkins.
- At first, I gathered everything you need for creativity:
Napkins are dense, three-layer green and red. (You can have any color you like - this is your creation).
Stapler, filled with brackets.
Material for decoration (I have a red-colored satin tape).
- The cardboard folded in the form of a cone size with a future Christmas tree. I crossed below the stapler.
- Step 2.
- It turned out a neat cone - the base of the product.
Cut the same squares
We fold in half and fix the stapler.
In one, we take the layers of our "roses" and deploy a little comic for fluffyness.
Here is such a beauty I got
Then we take our cone and begin to glue the "roses" in a circle.
Drip the leak drip and apply to the cone